Friday, March 19, 2010

It's been way too long since I've posted here. Not much going on but here goes...

Went to see the surgeon for a check-up on March 9th. He said I was healing nicely so he officially cleared me to do whatever I want do to. I see him again in six months and if everything is good, I won't have to see him again. Yea! No offense to him but no one likes going to the doctor all the time. Plus, it's expensive!

Working 4 days a week instead of the three that I worked before surgery. It's both good and bad. I feel much more stretched because when I get home, I'm just worn out. Don't want to do a thing but change clothes and do something that doesn't require much brain power. On the other hand, I get much more done at work and don't feel so frantic. Just wish I could find a happy medium.

Beautiful weather this week. Today is supposed to be close to 70 degrees. Tonight, the temperature will drop and there are severe thunderstorms in the forecast. Tomorrow, the high temperature is supposed to be 34 degrees with 40-50 mph winds and blowing snow. I don't know which station is correct but some say we'll get 3 inches of snow and another says we could possibly get up to 11 inches. Ah, Oklahoma. If you don't like the weather, just wait a day and it will change.

I've been having more headaches recently. Not a ton of them and not of the intensity that I had before however, they're still there. I'm trying to be aware of what I'm doing when they hit so maybe I can help to avoid them. Also, my neck muscles have seemed really tight lately. Someone suggested that it might be because I spend so much time at a computer. Maybe. I don't know. On the other hand, I think that I might actually be getting my singing voice back! It's very very slow but it's showing signs of improvement. It's been difficult not being able to do what I love but hopefully, that's changing. I'm still EXTREMELY grateful that the surgery produced such good results and actually have no reason for complaint. None.

Must sign off now as my husband and I are going to get a pedicure and enjoy this beautiful day before the snow!

God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment